Pages

Jan 18, 2012

Day at School

My Senior Picture

Sooner or later, I will graduate from this school. Believe it or not, I have been passing my first semester in this school. Yet, the final test will be coming tomorrow and the next day (January 19 and 20, 2012). School has been part of my life now. Whether it is good or bad, everybody in this school influenced me a lot during my stay. Building the friendship is something interesting, especially when you got friends to share with. Many people I know, they made my day felt so interesting. I think the most important thing is to understand that everybody is coming from different background. So, it is important not to change what has been happening. Anyway, I just feel so interesting to see when people are happy to be around me.
School Project
(I Took a Candid Picture)

My other shoot

Adila (8 months ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment