Pages

May 21, 2011

Another Farewell Story

Oh God,, I had got several times experiencing loosing and meeting new people around me. I knew I should feel home wherever I stay, it means I should be easily welcome those new people. But, I don't like to loose them.

Last week Friday, Our Physical Education teacher moved to other school, which means he stop teaching us. I knew we all have been so closed with him, he had been teaching us from our first year of senior high school. The most fascinating memory with him was in every saturday morning, he blew his whistle at 6 a.m. in front of our dormitory. It because he instructed us to had jogging and gymnastic. He would repeat blowing the whistle when some student still walk slowly to the hall where we did our gymnastic. I still remembered when some of us late coming to the hall, he would ask us to have such push up as the consequences. He always gave us such a very nice talking in front of us ofter doing whole jogging and gymnastic. Now, It become such a very crucial habit for us. Even though, he is in another distant away, but we still keep doing this activity in Saturday Morning.

You know what happen in friday? Again it's in Friday, Our English Teacher Assistant from AMINEF is heading home to US. She is Emily Zeidler, comes from Connecticut, US, She helped Pak KAsim, our English Teacher. I thought she was very attractive when teaching us. She could know how to conduct the class and she didn't force us to know what we didn't actually before. She explain many things about US when we asked it, with detail. She had been here with us for this recent 9 months. She actually didn't like to do such a farewell meeting with us. But finally she was so awesome singing Palembang song in this farewell meeting. Many students spontaneously crying because everyone didn't really like to loose her from our school. I cried too at that time. She said she really like to visit me when I'm in the US. I intent to tell her many thing about my exchange program, as I will know many things about US earlier. She's really helpful. I Should have missed you soon, Em,, Hope we can meet someday in US :D

ooowh,,,, I'll soon turn to 16,,, I wonder how it feels to be 16 year-old girl. I know it's too late because most of my fellow schoolmates are in 17 year-old. They had a very great 17 birthday celebration. Anyway, end of this month we will have FINAL EXAM. Wish me luck for this. Next month is holiday time. It's the most waited moment for the whole school agenda for this year. Yey,,, But, I know, I should have really prepared with my Final Exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment