Pages

Mar 14, 2012

Letter to celebrity :D

March 12, 2012



Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift Entertainment
242 West Main Street
PMB 412
Hendersonville, TN 37075

Dear Taylor Swift:

I am writing this letter beyond the class assignment in my Microsoft Application class. This class is so interesting because one of the projects is to create a fan letter to a celebrity. The project has been so encouraging because I can apply my writing skill in this class also I can greet my favorite celebrity through this letter.

Once I thought, I need to write a letter to you someday. This project is the perfect way to share to you about what I thought of your songs. You are really good in writing, singing and playing guitar in your songs. I am a senior in High School, when I was a freshman, I saw you in the music channel. I was amazed on how beautiful your voice was; also when I saw you playing your guitar in that song, I thought it was really good. Since then, I decided to learned guitar and memorize some of your songs. My cousin taught me how to play guitar, it was hard for me to learn playing guitar. However, I am glad that I can play guitar after learning about two months. One time, my friend and I sang “You Belong with Me” song, I grabbed my guitar and started playing the music. She noticed how joyful your songs are. She started listening to your songs and we both followed the updates about you. Have you ever imagined that your songs can actually make a good relationship between two friends? I really appreciate your songs.

I followed you in your official page in Twitter and also in Facebook. I am so amazed that you give time to personally respond to your fans who wrote you both in your Twitter and Facebook page. I want to ask you a question about how the development of technology improves your carrier in music? I admire on how you are really good at writing the song lyrics. I would like to ask about what inspired you to write those joyful song lyrics. I hope by knowing more from you, it can give me an inspiration to improve my interest in music.

Thank you for your time to read this my letter. I would appreciate if you can respond my letter and send me your personal autograph. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,



Adila Hasrimi, Student
c/o Mrs. Bates, Business teacher
Kenyon-Wanamingo High School
400 6th Street
Kenyon, MN 55946

No comments:

Post a Comment