Pages

May 17, 2012

What we call High School!

High School is only a week left!!! Whaaaat!! Yes!! that's the fact...!!!
Seniors in Kenyon-Wanamingo High School will have the last day of school on May 23rd. Huuuftt!!! Take a deep breath!!

I feel kind of glad that this school year just went sooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaastt!! It just blew like a wind!! Yesterday, I felt so challenged because I took the AP Stattistic test. I think it was great! For an overview, in AP Statistic we basically learned a lot of stuff about conducting the study and prove whether the study can be said true. It was a challenge for me becasue I did not learn much when I was in my previous high school. Anyway, I think the test was to measure how well I understood the Statistic.

You know what, when I did my AP Statistic, my friends in high school were having the fun day, and I missed it!!! My friends got so sunburn. Anywy, for the last week of school, it's gonna be great and momerable!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment