Pages

May 11, 2012

Future plan!! Yes!!

Let's talk about the future carreer, since I am about to graduate from High School. Wait, not yet, there will be another year for me to continue my senior year. Yup! Anyway, a year is only in the count of moment and seconds. It comes so fast. Of course, as the relativty rule says,"The fastest a second goes, the slowest it feels." Or anyway, I don't really know about the detail.

Okay, let's move on to the first question. What am I gonna do for my senior year?? Party or whatsoever fun stuffs??? Nope!! Study!!! Yup! back to a normal and intense study life as a scholar-student.You know, people never stop studying. No matter where you are, you are learning. Whether you choose to or you don't choose to. Anyway, how about my future carreer?? For this moment, I have so many things running aroung my fleshy mind, called brain. All the sudden dreams and hope come to me. Who thinks that someday I will be an artist,  photographer, dancer, speaker, or a president!!!! yeah, photography, dancing , and public speaking are my hobbies. For my concern, I prefer to deepen my thought in Science and more serious stuff like Statistic. Who knew now that I like MAth. Seriously, Yes!! It is actually fun. Fun means you think hard and feel satisfy when you finally solve the problem. Yup, a lot of thinking. But it's nothing compare to Einstein. Hehehe.

Second, What will you do as I will tur to 17? Hey, I am gonna be 17 this year, Yeah, it's kind like like to be 17 when your friends are already 18 or even 19. Am I still wanting to be treated like a younger one?? Hmm,, I think I got over it. I think, I am so got used to be a 16 year-old girl who has a colorful, cheerish, energetic, llive with friends and that kind of stuffs. Yup, the best age so far is 16, because it was so much fun to be in the transition age. What? I like this phase?! I realized that though the transition did not always a perfect one but whenever I passed one hard phase, I will get stronger! Just like what John F. Kennedy said. This year I will be anormal aged girl to be a senior!!! Everybody is gonna be 17 for the senior. What a joy!

How about after school activity?? who knows?? I'm just kidding. I believe there will be many things to do. I will do more voluntary activity and community services. Helping community surround me!! Yes, It sounds so interesting.. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment