Pages

Apr 27, 2012

Prom..Prom...Prom!!!

As one of the cultural exchange experience I attended Prom 2012 in Kenyon-Wanamingo High School. I only attended the grand-march which was really fun and interesting. It is just the way where people dress up and line up and walk in a path. Everyone looked so neat!! I am glad I experienced this. :)
Preparation

Micayla Piller and Isaac Nelson walking

Sydney and Taylor Walking

Adila, Makayla Piller, and Isaac Nelson

Jazely and I

Lizzie, Carleigh, Shari, I (looked away)

Lizzie, Carleigh, Shari, and I
(My junior friends)

I and Abram (My prom date)

Jemima, I, and Ashley

Grace, JUmima, Jazely, I, Micheele, Brittney
(My Senior Friends)


The mask layed on the path way

We were walking in the grand march

Hey that's us!!

So sparkly when we were on the to of the starirs

ME (after prom)

No comments:

Post a Comment