Pages

Apr 23, 2011

Story behind the permission slip

This morning was different with the common Saturday morning as the beginning of the weekend because my PE(Physical Education) teacher didn't seem to come. What we did commonly was that we just woke up when my PE teacher flew the whistle at 6 a.m. It such difficult to wake up in weekend time. But then he will count until every one come to the hall to have jogging and gymnastic. Sometimes because I just thought to spend friday night late, I prepared to sleep using PE clothes which were long training and long clothes, it simply because I'm just too afraid if I sometimes woke up late on saturday. hhha.

Well having saturday morning without jogging and sport is quiet strange for me, but I like it because I could continue my sleep. it didn't last that long, as my friend contact me to prepared my self because we will go to the hospital for doing immunization. I will not do the immunization but he will do it, I had finished my immunization last two weeks. Soon I took a bath and took my breakfast, then We're ready to go. But, we couldn't just go directly as we need to get the permission slip from dormitory teacher (we're living in dormitory). Then we tried to find the teacher in the office because we thought they like to be there when they still aim to continue their working but unfortunately we couldn't find them there. Well, we continue looking for them in teacher dormitory, but again no one stay there, then we got back to our dormitory still wanting to find any teacher, then we got tired as we had walked around but we couldn't find any teacher. We decided to go to our house master's wife then we said what we had experienced a few minute ago before coming to her. Then she tried to call our house master, bur because he was in the trip to other cities outside of Palembang then we thought the signal wasn't that good. After considering our reason, she finally gave us the permission letter. How we thought it needed a hard effort to just get the permission letter.. hhha...

We took a public transportation to go to the hospital, then 10 minutes later we arrived in hospital. I decided to walk in another entrance way to the hospital, because most of the time we never passed that way. I thought it was okay to pass that way, but when we tried to walk by that way, we could pass the exit door because it was still 9 a.m. meanwhile the door will be open at 10 a.m. Then we finally realized that those rooms we passed were the room for pregnant mother, they seemed strange look at both teenager like us went to those rooms, we realized it when some of them look at us in different way, then we just fasten our way to get back to the entrance door then walk to the common way that we usually passed.

We needed to register before going to the clinic. it was badly crowded, then we should wait for such a long time to get the queue. the thing that I didn't really like from the queue was that the people seemed didn't concern about other. They just tried to pass the queue as they seemed didn't really patient to just stand and waiting to register them self to the receptionist. We thought that would commonly happened in the city like this, we just wondered when all people could behave well especially when they need to concern about other. i said when we just stood here silently waiting to get the queue, we would never get to register until the hospital closed. Then I barely stood and walk closer to the receptionist and showed my friend ID card. Finally we could register then got the registration before going to the the clinic.

My friend, he needed to get last Varricella vaccine. He thought it was the right day for him to get the vaccine. but when he show the immunization card to the nurse in the clinic, the nurse said it wasn't the right time for him to get the vaccine, it because on that day was earlier 7 days before the right time to give the vaccine to him. Means next week we should come back to the clinic to get the injection. We got back soon after that. But I said, it was still morning then I suggest to come to my Aunt's house which is 10 minutes from the hospital. Then we took another public transportation to get there. When we arrived to my Aunt's house her family and her were to busy cleaning her house, as at night before when a heavy rain fell it caused flood to her house and house around her. I was feeling bad too. Anyway, she felt happy to meet me, as we didn't meet for 1 month because she moved to Jakarta to her new working place. We spent around two hours in my aunt's house to just had such chatting. Then we got back to school.

In the afternoon, I was feeling so tired because I seemed never stop walking in the morning, but I should finish my Art work. You know, I got really difficult to draw, i thought every drawing that I made were bad and didn't have any sense of Art. hhha.. terrible !!! I spend more than 2 hours deal with my Art work, but I didn't finish it. :( I decided to sleep for a while, when I just closed my eyes, my classmates in the down stair (I stay in the up stair) called me to gather preparing the materials for cooking class in the night. I walked difficultly to down stair. Everything about cooking class finished. Soon in the night we cooked Sandwich advised by Pak David (Civic teacher). i was the one who handle to bake the bread. It was nice to turn around the bread until we got the surface of the bread turn into yellowish. I enjoyed my cooking class, we still able to get some pictures. Finally I felt so tired and sleepy then I got back to my room earlier than others. I ended my saturday by writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment