Pages

Apr 21, 2011

I Need to write

I don't know how to describe this feeling out. I'm in the tip of iceberg. It's what I don't expect to happen but now I should have face it. This what I call to choose between both worth options. I couldn't figure this one out. I'm fully tumbling all around. I don't know where suppose I held on with.
I simply felt something went wrong in around me. I got less motivation because I always blame my self for the thing that I can not do by my self. I know it's kind of weird because I just felt that it's only me the one who got this thing. I sometimes felt that I'm different among others. I sometimes felt I couldn't stand till that long in such crowded place. This badly turn my view that I got something change in me. But, again, I couldn't figure it out. I'm just not too brave to dig my own problem, this cause me thought that I'm too weak. I don't just let my self be that weak. I'm stubborn, it could make me difficult change a thing in my self, then I tried to grab my self out of this strict-minded. I don't like to be border in such thing. But, I still have my barriers in the value that I stand on with.
Then now I got into a very difficult option to be decided for a stubborn. What to do when you are asked to choose in between of things that you really expect to get? It takes times to get the best answer, then the answer suppose to be 1 not two. because I is the last solution of the problem it self. I knew most of people had ever experienced a similar thing or even worse that what I face now, because I knew this problem might only part of the beginning of my life's story. I suppose to do not miss at any detail as well as this problem. Because, someday when I could write a world best seller book, then I will put this story in one of the main chapter. It sounds pretty good.
Scarification would be the only way to solve this such problem because I can't force to run both of options well, that what I learned in my Senior High School. I need to let one thing go then I might concern to another thing which I thought more worth. But the case that I'm facing right now is I can't just thought to just let a thing go after doing so much effort in both options. I should have tried harder to grab both option. I believe there will be another way from an absolute way which has been created by human because I knew God will give me the best thing tom me. However, I'm about not too ready to see when God decide the worse thing happen to me next. I'm not sure what should I do to cover my deep sadness later on. That's the thing I should try to apply about accept losing a worth thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment